|Who we are
is providing this notice?
|What we do
|How does Bank Michigan protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to it.
|How does Bank Michigan collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or deposit money
- pay your bills or apply for a loan
- use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Bank Michigan has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Bank Michigan does not share information with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include insurance companies.